TOY STORY 4 |In English| best story

Information world
0
TOY STORY 4 |In English| best story 
I know you're trying to get money in the trouble now of course not it could have been confiscated what it's happy take ita way you could have been lost no no no guys listen Bonnie had a great day in class and we're going on a road trip road trip big dad did something really weird happened Bonnie made a friend in classoh no no no she literally made a new friend hey it's okay come on out that's it comeon let's get you out of there you got this everyone I want you to meet four key trash no no toys they're all toy strash no no no that's the trash these are your friends all of them all the questions why does he want to go to the trash because

 he was made from trash look I know this is a little strange but you gotta trust me on this forty is the most important toy to Bonnie right now important he's a spoolyes yeah I know but this sport this toyis crucial to Bonnie getting adjusted tokin dergarten Oh aren't you being a little dramatic about all this I know this is new to everybody but you shouldsee how much this little guy means to Bonnie[Music][Music]come on whoa he's quite a handful wood you need help with him on the road tripno no no I got it I got its it uation lost toy side yard Billy gograb raise the blinds you never told methat you never asked there how do we reach him operation pool toy slink you got it wood Barbies[Music]where's porky porky 
I am NOT a toy I'm asparkly quietI was made for soup salad maybe chiliand then the trashyeah how far do I not stop 523 two milesdifferent take I can make that I'll meetyou at the RV parkwhat do you hold on a minute buddy[Music]Karimi no why do I have to be a toybecause you have Bonnie's name writtenon the bottom of your sticks why do Ihave on E's name written on the bottomof my sticks because she look she playswith you all the time right yes and whodoes she sleep with every night the bigwhite fluffy thing no not her pillowyou alright forty you have to understandhow lucky you are right nowyou're Bonnie's toy you are going tohelp create happy memories that willlast for the rest of her lifesorry to bother you but you're not afather at all we were just out for myearly morning stroll 
we met you my nameis Gabby Gabby and this is my very goodfriend Benson Oh woody pleasure to meetyou well it's nice to meet you woody andyou are this is for ki I'm trashed ourkid made him kidtoys around here don't have kids are youtwo lost lostoh no but we are looking for a lost toyshe's a figurine used to be in that lampin the windownames Bo Peep Bo Peep oh yes I know Boyou do hop on inwe'll take you to her oh um you don'thave to do that okay listen be carefulwith our new friends like you hey uphere Astro Boy if you think you can justshow up and take our top prize spotsyour room dead wrongyou don't
 understand I'm trying to get asystem and get with a kid yeah we no noI need a child to shower you withunconditional love join the clubjoin the club come on help me get out ofhere I'll help you with my foot give himcoldget him a bunny what are you doing hmm Ican't reach him help me out here come onoh sorry ducky I'm not a mind-readerwhat's not to understand hmm you may besaying what with these tiny legs Icannot reach without your help oh allright okay this is what I've beentalking about money you need to work onpaying attention and you're missing whathe was right we all should have beensafe garden utensil why isn't he backyet well do you think he's lost us whatare we totally to bus what do you dojump out of a moving vehicle would wouldhe do I think I have to go no time toexplain what is with everyone jumpingout the window hi Dukewho's the cowboy Duke meet woody woodyme Duke kaboom Canada's greatest stuntman oh yeah posing huh Duke Duke we needone more oh yeahwhat brings you back people whatsituation we had out of town no I'mtotally staring woody this is giggleMick dimples officer giggle mcdhh impulsI run pet patrol from Minneapolisyes search and rescue and combat girljust heard there's a birthday party atthe playground on Main Street rumor hasit they got two pinata that could be 20to 30 kids
 oh yeahcombat Carl Scott played with you guysin you bet no I can't sirbeau I need to get back to my kid whatyou got a kid yeah way to beat the oddssoldier meet you at the playground peepcombat Carl's got a pinata party tocrash all right move upso how about you how's your new kidBonnie oh she's great jesse is loving itJesse still with you oh yeah the wholegangs still together well I mean most ofuswhat about Rex yeah yeah Rex bullseyeslinky the potato heads but yeah yeahbuzz - I can't wait to see his facebuddy here that I foundoh yeah that's how long we've beenhanging up there waiting for kidslook I'm sorry mom you ruin our lives Ibought you these guys Lightyear promisedus a kid you did what I did knock fourkey is the most important toy - Bonnieright now I'm trashed we all have tomake sure nothing happens to 40do I need to be worried my guys areveterans they'll hang in there[Music]is posingJesse but Rex for key weight it's anactual fork well we're not doing thatyou're kidding me he said that to yourface to my face I know what happens I'llget real close right I'm like I don'tcare which Cabbage Patchyou're from Oh give
 me back myviewmaster before I knock the dimplesoff your face you are I don't care bearyou see the new movie trailer for whatyou ain't see what ducky but they'remaking another Toy Story movie now Ithought those movies were gone dog theymade three movies Tim make three moviesthis is number four Oh toy stories -yeah what about Buzz Lightyear stuff Iam Buzz Lightyear Space Rangerwhat is like to infinity and your momthat's not right you sure no that's notright pretty sure that's it let me showyou to insanity and what are you even -immunity and responsehey guys you got it all wrong it's toinfinity and beyondnothing[

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)