143 + HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUOTES FOR EVERYONE IN YOUR LIFE

Information world
2

143 Happy Birthday Quotes for Everyone in Your Life

   My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy!


  Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake!


  Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY


  My life would not be the same without you and your amazing energy. Wishing you happiness today and always.


  I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. You deserve them a lot. Enjoy!

happy birthday message

Inspirational Birthday Wishes


  Have a wonderful, happy, healthy birthday now and forever.


 On your birthday I wish you success and endless happiness!.Wishing you an awesome birthday!


 May your path ahead be filled with all the love and success you deserve. Thank you for all you do for me.


 All things are sweet and bright. May you have a lovely birthday Night.


 You have been there for me no matter what. I love you, my dear friend, and I am so excited to share your special day with you. Your birthday is going to be truly special.


birthday message

BEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES & QUOTES


 Age is a case of mind over matter - if you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.


 Happy birthday to my closest and oldest friend! I feel blessed, because our friendship is a true gift of life.


 Happy birthday to someone who I could not imagine life without. You are one of a kind! Thank you for everything, and enjoy your special day today.


 Don’t ever change! Stay as amazing as you are, my friend


 Happy birthday to a person that’s charming, talented, and witty, and reminds me a lot of myself.

birthday message

Meaningful Birthday Messages


 Happy birthday! Today, I would advise you to be nice to your kids. Remember, the older you get, the closer you get to having them choose a nursing home.


  Wish you a beautiful birthday and I hope you get double of everything you want in your life. Happy Birthday!


 The impact you’ve made on me is worth a million birthday spoils and more. Happy birthday – may you be blessed with fulfilled dreams and happy thoughts.


 Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. Happy birthday.


Wishes for Birthday

 Ever since we were little, you’ve always been there for me. I’m so glad we’re still friends, and I bet that one day we’ll be sitting side-by-side in our rocking chairs at the nursing home laughing at all of our crazy times together.


 Don’t worry about the future, I’m sure you’ll have a bright one. Don’t worry about the past, you can’t change it. Don’t worry about the present, I don’t have one for you!


 Today is not just your special day, it is even mine. Because today was the day when my best friend came into this world. If it were not for today, my life wouldn't have been half the fun it is. I owe so much to you. I love you buddy. Happy Birthday.


 Happy birthday to my bestie. Thank you for knowing me like no one else does!


 Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. Happy birthday!


Happy Birthday Wishes in english


 Warning! I think your postman is stealing all the money I put in your cards…


 May your birthday and your life be as wonderful as you are . Happy Birthday


  To many more years of friendship and fun. Happy, happy birthday!


 Happy birthday to my best friend, the one I care about the most!


 You always bring a sweet smile to my face! Happy birthday!


FUNNY BIRTHDAY MESSAGES


 On your birthday I’m going to share the secret to staying young: lie about your age.


 My dearest sister, wish you a very warm and happy birthday. You are not only the sweetest sister but also a true friend. I feel blessed to have a sister like you. May you achieve and get all you ever wish for.


  I couldn’t imagine a better friend. Thanks for all the memories! Happy birthday!


 Wherever your feet may take, whatever endeavor you lay hands on. It will always be successful. Happy birthday.


 Let this day be full of joy and celebration. I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday, my friend!


⏩ Happy, happy birthday! Stay as bright, bubbly and lovely as you are.


 One year closer to becoming a crazy cat lady!


 My dear brother, I wish you a very happy and joyful year ahead. May God love and care you, as you did for me. May you live a long and beautiful life. Happy Birthday.


 Have a wonderful day today. You deserve it! Thank you for your friendship – without it, I’d be a lot less happy. Happy birthday!


 May this special day bring you endless joy and tons of precious memories!


 A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are – even if you are getting older. Thank you for being that friend, and happy birthday.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSAGES FOR 


 ‘There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.’ - William Barclay


 On your birthday may all that you asked from God be granted to you hundred fold! Happy Birthday to my sweetest friend. Always keep smiling the way you do! Have an amazing day and an even more special year ahead. May God Bless you.


 I’m so glad to be able to celebrate this day with a special friend. Happy birthday!


 You are very special and that’s why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face. Happy birthday.


 Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.


happy birthday wishes sms


 ‘You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.’ - C.S. Lewis


 May you achieve everything you desire in life. I wish you a very sweet and happy birthday. May you have an awesome life ahead. Enjoy your day


 Happy birthday! May your day be filled with lots of love and happiness.


 It’s as simple as ABC; today makes more sense because of you, Happy birthday.


 Happy birthday!! I hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all of your birthday wishes come true.


simple birthday wishes


 ‘Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!’


 Happy Birthday Dear Sister You Are Amazing You Are Special You Are Unique You Are Kind You Are Precious You Are Loved.


 Wishing you a very happy birthday today. I hope you will be showered with spoils!


 Let your all the dreams to be on fire and light your birthday candles with that. Have a gorgeous birthday.


 To someone who touches each life you enter, spreading joy to everyone you meet: may the love and happiness you share with others return to you tenfold. I wish you many more happiest of birthdays!


happy birthday wishes simple text


 For your birthday, I just want to say: I hope you can see how special you are to me. Happy birthday, my love!


 My dear friend, may your special day be full of beautiful, magical and unforgettable moments!


 I hope today will be your best birthday yet. Keep smiling!


 May you continue to improve as a person with each passing year. Wishing you a very happy birthday.


 I hope that your birthday is as much fun as you are, but that sets a very high standard.


happy birthday wishes sms english 140


 ‘If life gives you lemons you should make lemonade... and try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.’


 You are my special friend,I love you from the core of my heart,I''ll keep you near always.Happy Birthday Dear Friend.


 Happy, happy birthday! Stay as bright, bubbly and lovely as you are.


 Today is the birthday of the person who is spreading joy and positivity all around. May your birthday and your life be as wonderful as you are!


 Life is a journey. Enjoy every mile.


50+ Happy Birthday Wishes SMS - WISHES SMS IN ENGLISH 


 ‘Nature gives you the face you have at twenty, it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty


 You are very special and you deserve the best. I wish you a wonderful life filled with love and happiness. Happy Birthday.


  Happy birthday to my precious sister. Thank you for always being there for me – I adore you.


 Happy birthday! Here’s to a bright, healthy and exciting future!


Best 50th Birthday Wishes, Quotes, Messages In Hindi


 On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.


 ‘In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.’ 

 

 A cute brother like you deserve all the happiness in life,For today and forever in time,Happy birthday bro,Have a nice day!


 To my brother – happy, happy birthday. Thank you for being you. I treasure our times together!


Happy Birthday Wishes in english


 The joy is in the air because your special day is here!


 I want your birthday to be celebrated as a national holiday because then I’ll get a day off. Happy birthday.


 ‘As you get older, three things happen: the first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.


 ‘The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.’ 


 Thinking of you and the good times we spent make me smile! Happy birthday to a friend who is always close to my heart.


50th birthday wishes in hindi shayari


 My dearest brother, thank you for continually inspiring me. You always have my best interests at heart and it means the world! Happy birthday.


 Thanks for being a wonderful son to me. I am so fortunate to have a fantastic son like you.


 Mom, you are the strength that always helps me to fight against all odds of my life. I love you and happy birthday.


 Happy birthday beardy chops!


 Happy Birthday I pray that God blesses you with all the happiness in this universe. May you prosper and shine everywhere you go. 


birthday shayari for special person in english


⏩ “Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.”


 The years we shared while growing up are like treasures to me. I can remember our every moment of laughter. Happy Birthday, my dear friend.


 I don’t have words to describe what I feel for you. Meeting you is the best thing that ever happened in my life. Happy Birthday!


“A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”


“ Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”


happy birthday message

Post a Comment

2Comments

Post a Comment